Beautifully renovated Paragano Ranch with circular driveway located in desirable Deerfield section. Gracious entry foyer leads to 3 large bdrms, and 3 baths upstairs and 2 possible BR's and bath on the ground level with oversized 2 car garage. Sitting on 0.46 acres of land on the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac. Bright Living Room with picture window greets you upon entering the home. Designer Eat In Kitchen with skylights open first floor laundry, formal Dining Room with French doors leading to the paver patio. Family Room with a wood burning fireplace connected to the patio via sliding doors. Main BR suite with 2 walk-in closets and updated bath. Double vanity hallway bath for two bedrooms to share. Walk-up attic provides extra storage and expansion potential. Lower level bedroom suite is above ground and has its own entrance. Oversized recreation room with two walk-in cedar closets and connected to an office. Two attached garages and tons of storage throughout. Updates including new bathroom, new floor in bedrooms, new Subzero refrigerator, new closet and more.
Chimney and fireplace are sold as is with no known deficits. Furniture can be for sale too. Please follow COVID protocols during showing.
Sophisticated & elegant stone-front Center Hall Colonial, resting on .75 of an acre in the Glenwood School area. The gourmet eat-in kitchen features a skylit breakfast area, large center island, granite counters, new wall ovens, and opens to a formal dining room w/ Butler’s pantry, handsome screened porch, office area, mudroom, garage, a large family room w/one of 3 fireplaces, and all new deck, which leads to a park-like yard w/room for a pool.
Approx. 5,000 square feet, this 5-6 bedroom home has 4.1 baths, a stunning Main Bedroom w/sitting room, beautiful bathroom, 2 walk-in closets & balcony. Freshly painted, repaved circular drive, all new landscaping & outdoor lighting and new exterior siding. The first floor office can easily be converted into a guest suite to provide multi-generational living which combines fabulous entertaining space all year round. Call or text Karen Bigos 201-417-1600 for details or appts. Explore the website for Virtual Tour, floor plans and videos! Showings on Saturday & Sunday from 11am to 6pm and Monday-Friday from 3pm to 6 pm.
• Built in 1949, expanded and tastefully renovated 2004 to 2020
• Brand new Hardie plank exterior siding, new deck, new landscaping, new exterior lighting, new video security cameras, new circular driveway blacktop - all in 2020.
• Freshly painted inside and outside 2020
• Five bedrooms, office and laundry on 2nd floor – luxurious Main Bedroom suite w/fireplace, balcony, double closets and deluxe bathroom w/steam shower, jetted tub, double sinks and private WC with toilet/bidet
• Gourmet eat-in kitchen is the heart of the home w/skylit breakfast area, room for everyone and offers easy flow to all rooms, deck, porch, patios, yard, mud room, butler’s pantry, and 2 car garage.
• Two laundry rooms, 2 dishwashers, 3 fireplaces, gym in basement & tons of extra parking near basketball hoop!
• Over 100 recessed LED lights throughout, Pella windows, handsome moldings, gleaming hardwood floors throughout
• Thirteen French doors, handsome crown moldings, pocket doors in dining room,
• Three zone central air conditioning and forced air gas heat – 2 water heaters
• Only .7 of a mile to NY Midtown Direct train, restaurant & shopping on Chatham Road
• Close to swimming and tennis clubs, The Mall at Short Hills, Newark Airport & major highways
• Children attend top-rated Millburn Township Public Schools & Glenwood Elementary School